Naturally odorless lanolin spray from the Dutch brand Skiep Woolcare. Made from 100% organic and natural ingredients.
Ideal for maintaining sheepskins and woolen clothing. It nourishes, cares for and protects your favorite woolen garment quickly and easily.
– Content: 100 ml
– Ingredients: water, saponified organic oils of olive, coconut and sunflower, lanolin.
Lanolin is known for its nourishing and disinfecting effect. It can have a soothing effect on sensitive and / or irritated skin. The bottles are a bit gray / gray in color. This is because they are made from recycled plastic!
Shake gently before use. Spray your freshly washed favorite woolen garment or sheepskin with Skiep Lanolin Spray. Then gently massage the lanolin solution into the fibers and then hang the garment for a while so that the lanolin can be properly absorbed by the wool.
Note: Lanolin spray does not need to be rinsed out.
Making soap has been a hobby of mine for years, originated from my eternal search for natural (care) products that my skin does respond well to. Add to that my great love for wool, and the idea for Skiep Woolcare was there!
After a lot of research and testing, I finally formulated a good recipe for my organic wool wash soap with lanolin. The soap makes your wools wonderfully fresh and soft again due to the high lanolin content. A little later I also developed a fine organic lanolin spray. It goes without saying that I have only used organic and natural ingredients. I hope you are as excited as I am!
Did you know:
– Our lanolin wool wash soaps are made from organic vegetable oils (and natural lanolin) and are palm oil free?
– We have used the maximum permitted amount of essential oil according to EU standards for all soaps? The scent is therefore well present, but not extreme.
– Each soap has a different appearance? One is slightly rougher in appearance than the other. This is because our soaps are handmade and are also cut by hand.
– A white “haze” or white spots can sometimes be visible on the soap? This is called soap ash and is a natural reaction between all ingredients and oxygen. So it is purely cosmetic and does not affect the quality of the soap. Because we love pure nature, we have chosen not to add any other substances to prevent this.
– Our packaging materials, etc., are made from recycled material? For example, the brown papers that are around the soaps for 80% are compostable, and the bottles of the lanolin sprays are made from 100% recycled plastic!